- Business Consultant: Nada will help you take a closer look at your business model, brand, customer, strategy and implementation, and offer ways to work more efficiently and effectively to produce measurable and meaningful results.
- Business Coaching: Even the most savvy business owners find themselves needing support for one reason or another. Nada’s objective voice will enable you to take a step back and help you ask and answer the questions you have not had time to consider since launching your venture. "Is this what I want my life to look like?" "Am I making a difference in the world in way that makes me feel fulfilled?" "How do I strike a balance between my work and my life based on my priorities?" Walking through your present business and life circumstances with an objective person who has your back and adding accountability to the equation to make sure your goals are being set and met can be the difference between existing and thriving.
- Strategist: Whether you’re in the ideation phase or year 5 of your venture, working one-on-one with Nada will help you get the clarity you need to articulate your mission and outline a strategy for success.
Have more questions? Why don't we set up a free 15 minute call. Everything to gain...nothing to loose!
$2700 for 12 consecutive, 90 min sessions
*Sessions can be conducted by phone or in Nada’s Pasadena or Los Angeles offices. Sessions are once per week.
Workshops, Seminars and Speaking:
Interested in having Nada lead a workshop, seminar or speak? Feel free to contact her here.
- Entrepreneurship: Finding, Growing and Developing Your Calling.
- Entrepreneurship: The New Feminist Movement.
- Entrepreneurship: 12 Steps from Idea to Launch.
- Entrepreneurship: Listen, Look and Learn Before You Leap; 6 things you should know before your launch your venture.
- Intrepreneurship: How to Use Your Creativity and Independent Spirit within a Corporate Culture?
- Intrepreneurship: How to Develop In-House Programs for Free Thinkers to Thrive and Add Value to Your Organization.
- Why Before What, Who Before How.
- Calling: Identifying Your Great Gladness and the World’s Great Need.